Join Our Team
We are always looking for reliable, enthusiastic people to join our professional and friendly team. The Carers/Support workers are the backbone of the organisation. They all receive regular training to ensure they keep their knowledge and skills up to date. Our comprehensive onsite training facilities offer all our carers the opportunity to study towards QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care, and some have progressed to Level 3.
Our Interview and Induction Process:
Stage 1 - Meet with one of our Supervisors, for an initial chat about the job role and our expectations. Complete an application form and provide two referees. Show the relevant identity documents.
Stage 2 - Meet with Debra, Registered Manager, for a formal interview then with Patrick and if successful a CRB check.
Stage 3 - The induction process starts with core essential training including All Moving and Handling Training and start of the Induction Portfolio.
Stage 4 - Shadowing for a set period of time with a senior carer, completion of the Induction Portfolio and a minimum of three months’ probation
Our Promise To You:
- You will complete the Induction Pack through Workshops and advice from the Manager.
- You will attend the Moving and Handling, Food Hygiene, Infection Control and First Aid training on an annual basis.
- We will ensure that you are fully trained before working alone
- We will enrol you on a variety of other training courses including SOVA (Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults), Car & Mental Health Awareness.
- When you are ready you will be enrolled on Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2.
What we require from you:
- You must have a car and a full driving licence, in order to drive from one Service User’s home to another , however if you do not have a car, you can still join us.
- To be able to work flexible hours including weekends and bank holidays.
- To be able to work comfortably both alone and as part of a team.
- To undertake regular training
- To have a friendly approach with great communication skills
We offer competitive pay rates above minimum wage level and travel expenses were necessary.
If you are interested in joining our team contact us on email@example.com or phone 07861778646.
If you think you are friendly, committed, reliable and passionate about being part of our vision, please comlplete the form below: